About Phil Hallsworth
Experienced Hands - Phil Hallsworth, started his thatching in the New Forest in 1987. Since then Phil has thatched buildings throughout most of the UK.
Phil Hallsworth is now trading as Hallsworth Thatching.
- Use quality materials
- Wrap over ridges as standard instead of butt up. Butt up if half ridge is specified
- The ridge patterns are sculpted to suit you and your home
- Licensed to remove your thatch waste
- Member of The Guild of Master Craftsmen
- Pointing of chimneys on thatch roofs - lime or cement